Sunday 2 May 2010

April Faves ♥


Hey Girlies,

So as it is my first blog post I thought I would start off simple (well kind of) and do a good old April favourites. Favourites blog post/ vids- my personal favourites haha!

Well I start of make-up/beauty related.

Barry M Nail Polish in Mint Green- I love all of their nail polishes and think they are great quality for the £2.95 price tag
It is in the colour mint green and is pretty much self explanatory. It is kind of a pale/muted green. I think it is going to be pretty hot this summer- but that's just my opinion.
Also the consistency is very nice not too gloopy like some other brands. Another things that I notices was if you didn't want the colour so 'in your face' then you could only apply one coat (I have applied two in the pic). So yeah a current fave which I have been wearing most of the month.. until the next new nail polish!!

No7 Skin Illuminator in Peach- I think this is such a versatile product and you can use it pretty much anywhere on your face- highlighting on your cheekbones, brow highlight, done centre of the nose etc. I use either my fingers and regular foundation brush- quick and easy. It is also great quality. But it is pretty pricey at £10.50- almost mac pricing? Hmm.. I don't know but still its a great product.

Olay wet cleansing wipes- I only bought these the other week because they were on offer in superdrug- 2 for £2. Bargain is what I thought so I picked them up. Olay are a very reputable brand but I wasn't thinking that they would be very good as I hadn't heard of anyone raving about them before.. but now I am! I don't know about you but I like my face wiped to be quite moist.. or wet shall I say. And these are they leave your skin clean and make up free and I love them. They are for normal, dry and combination skin so good for anyone. So I thank superdrug for putting them on offer and enabling me to discover such a wonderful product haha.

L'oreal Perfect Clean Foaming Gel Wash- I saw SWalkerMakeup talking about this on her youtube channel and so I thought I would check it out. I got the one for achne prone skin but they have three different ones to choose from. And all I can say is this is the best invention that L'oreal have ever come up with. When you use it, you really feel like your digging out all of the dirt stuck in your pores and I can see an improvement on my skin. It looks much healthier now. I have also seen some other brands come out with similar type things to this but I am going to be faithful to old L'oreal and stick to using this one.

Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail Conditioning- A great hand cream on offer for £1 yes one pound in Superdrug so I picked up three, two for me and one for my mum. Such a great buy and doesn't leave your hand greasy for a life time! It sinks in pretty quick if I say so myself. Yeah not much else to say apart from its a great hand cream and my mum loved it!

Scents and Sprays- I have been loving the Christina Aguilera fragrance and the new Impulse Into Glamour. They complement each other well and are very girly yet sophisticated scents. A lot of people comment on my smell (they say it smells nice) and so it must be doing something right. The Impulse Into Glamour also is only about £2 I think so very affordable. I think it is my favourite Impulse scents so far :)

Confessions of A shopaholic and Readinggg!- So I thought I would throw in a random one but it is true I have loved reading this month especially Confessions of a Shopaholic. I had seen the film and wanted to try the book and I have to say the book is better..although I do still love the film (Isla Fisher is a great actress) Whats more the book is set in and around London so it is great to know what shops and stuff shes talking about. A bit sad I know but I love it. A big recommendation to all you shopaholics out there.

And that's it my first blog post done.. and until the next one good day and goodnight (haha)

Morgan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.